Monday, March 7, 2011

Things That Make Desh so LoVable!








I love how Desh:
Makes squeaky noises in his sleep
Wrinkles his brow when he's trying to wake up
Curls into a ball against my shoulder when he's sleepy
Is so curious about his surroundings, always arching his back to get a better look
Loves his hair played with and his cheeks stroked, just like his dad
Fusses to let me know that he's hungry but calms and patiently waits for food when I pick him up
Sleeps with his arms straight out like an airplane
Would rather be in my arms than anywhere else

I love Desh's:
Top lip, its bigger than his bottom lip
Lopsided smile and slight overbite ...a Marshall trait
Chubby cheeks and tiny chin
Clenched fists, grabbing onto anything near
Adorable belly button and his round belly
Fuzzy, curly hair right after it's washed

2 comments:

  1. I love it ... I can't belive a month is almost here. I love the belly button picture Too Cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. Sometimes when the babies get older and days get busy you forget about the small (but not small) joys of motherhood. Reading that is a sweet reminder why I love being a mom and that there are few things quite as satisfying. Can't wait to see you both again.

    ReplyDelete