Tuesday, March 15, 2011

5 weeks going on 15 years?

So something new has happened to Desh over the last couple of weeks, and for the first time its not exciting, sweet or fun. Its a little thing called: Baby Acne. I'm not inserting a picture in this post because my poor little guy isn't looking his best these days. He doesn't seem as effected by it as I am. However, I'm determined to find a solution. Microdermabrasion? Proactiv? We've decided to try a product for babies that has received hundreds of positive reviews from moms. I've ordered it and am anxiously awaiting its arrival this Thursday. Hopefully on my next post, I will be able to include a picture of the little guy with his once again porcelain complexion.

1 comment:

  1. Baby acne goes away petty fast, with my kids it did anyway. It is yucky though and I just wanted to get it off!

    ReplyDelete