Sunday, August 7, 2011

Okay then, let's try something different....

Yes, I've become one of those moms who takes a million pictures of her child eating and thinks every single one of them is adorable and has to share them. At least I limit them to our blog so that only those who truly care will see them. 

The pears weren't a success the first time or the second time, so this time we tried banana. I mushed up a fresh banana until it was a slimy goo and this is what happened.

This again????
 Why do they keep doing this to me?

Someone help me!
This is where Desh gets the heebie-jeebies....
 We were cracking up at this point. 
And then out it comes.
  
  
 Once we cleaned him up and removed his plastic bib, he was SOOO happy!
Not sure where to go after this. I guess we'll just keep trying and retrying until it goes in and stays in.

No comments:

Post a Comment