Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Night at the Theater!

Desh's first time at the theater was quite an adventure. We went to go see his cousin Madison Marshall perform in 101 Dalmatians. She of course stole the show!

Desh enjoyed time before the show visiting with his cousins and showing off his new 'do. But as soon as the lights turned out and the show started, he let out a huge wail! There was no calming him down. I quickly ran outside with him. It took some coaxing but I managed to calm him down and rock him to sleep. A bit later Ken joined me and after Desh slept for a bit, we hung out on a blanket on the grass. Desh was so happy to be outside he begin to laugh.

I managed to make it back inside in time to watch Mady Moe's amazing performance. She's a natural and I'm sure there will be many more productions for Desh to watch....when he's older.


1 comment:

  1. What a cute little dalmation Maddi makes! Wish we could have seen her in action, I'm sure she was fabulous.

    Love Desh's new do! Although I was a little partial to the escaped mental patient hair. He definitely made that look work. :)

    ReplyDelete