Sunday, September 11, 2011

Seven Months!


Desh is such a little love! As I type this, he is bouncing away in his exersaucer, shrieking and babbling and talking to his toys. Deshy says 'Hey' a lot and 'Eh' and 'Bah,  bah, bah. He likes to add his two cents in when a conversation is taking place. He is starting to babble and his sense of humor is really starting to show. He likes to blow bubbles and "zerbert" the air. 

Everything still goes in his mouth. (Even my grungy, fuzzy slippers that I now have to hide from him when he's roaming.)

He loves to touch faces and give big, open, slobbery kisses. He loves people and always has a smile. He has started to get shy and will bury his face in my shoulder when someone talks to him. 

He's discovered the fun of Patty Cake and Peak A Boo and loves to bounce on other's knees and get tossed in the air. He loves to be tickled and sung to. He loves books and being read to. He loves dancing and music. He loves bath time, being outdoors and has also started enjoying solids. I stopped making his baby food when I discovered a brand that makes organic, natural and pure baby food that he actually likes. (And this is why I don't cook!) He loves going shopping and will sit quietly in his stroller as we move from store to store.

He is moving all over the place! He started out doing an army crawl but now he's started getting up on his hands and tippy toes and throwing his weight forward to move around which results in lots of head bumps. He's still figuring out how to maneuver around table and chair legs. He's starting to get into things and discover new areas in the house. We do lots of toss pillows to cushion hard things, scoot him backwards and look for distractions. He pulls his legs under his body and attempts to sit up but then topples over. He loves to chase after rolling objects like balls, blocks and cars.

I am loving this age. He's a little person now and is so funny. He's always happy even when he's grumpy and tired. I can't get enough of him. 









And away he goes....

2 comments:

  1. He's beautiful! How many times can I say it? So cute. Can't wait to see him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great keeping us posted and your absolute joy for your little one just brings a joyous smile to my face. Most people think I'm a little strange because I don't just love kids....I LOVE KIDS...nothing better to be addicted to. They carry the fountain of youth in the smell of their hair and just the simple way they make fun of all our adult serious problems and make life more enjoyable is so amazing to me. Anyway, love reading this and love seeing people enjoy the passion of raising their child as well! You guys are so blessed! Keep up the great work mom and dad!

    ReplyDelete